How to share kindle fire books with friends
If you haven't heard about the Amazon Kindle fire, you perhaps do not keep the pace of the times. It's one of the best ereader .
When you purchased a nice eBook in Amazon Store, you are hooked immediately by this book and want to share it with your family or your best friends after you finish reading it without a break.
Oops, problem here. You can not share it with your family or friends! Because the book has DRM protection, they can only read on your Kindle. You must use a Kindle DRM Removal to break the limitation.
Relax, here we introduce you 3 methods to share Kindle books.
Method 1: Share books on kindle fire by removing Kindle DRM:
Now you can get ebooks that free of DRM.Then just convert mobi format to ePub, and transfer them to other ereaders via USB or other ways you'd like.
Tips:AZW DRM kindle ebooks can be auto saved as mobi when it is unDRMed.
Method 2: Share Kindle Fire ebooks with the same account
Before you choose this method, please make sure the people you want to share the book with is very close to you.
As we know, an Amazon account can be authorized on 6 Kindle device, this is the base of this method.
1, Your friend should de-register his Kindle.
2, Tell your Kindle ID & Password to your friend.
3, Your friend register his/her Kindle with your ID
4, Your books will show up on your friend's cloud, he/she can sync the books now.
Attention: Turn off the Whispersync Device Synchronization if you are sharing Kindle books on different device with a same account. Because it will automatically sync your last page read. Synchronization will also keep track of any bookmarks, highlights, or notes that you added, so you can view them on another device.
How to turn off?
"amazon.com" --- "My Account" --- "Manage your Device"
Click "Turn Off" in the right side. Everything is done!
Method 3: Share Kindle Fire ebooks with friends by lending out.
1. Check that if the book is able to be lent out. Publishers decide whether books can be loaned, so not all books will be available. Look under the product details of the book on your Kindle device. If the book can be loaned out, it will say "Lending: Enabled".
2. Go to the "Actions" menu and look for the link marked "Loan this title". As long as the book can be loaned, this link will be
3. Click "Loan this title."Fill in the following form with the name of the other Kindle owner and her email address.
4. Click "Send now." The book will be sent to the other user. The loaned book will be available for 14 days.
5. Click on the button "Get your loaned book now" on the Kindle receiving the book.
6. Choose the device you want the book to be put in and click "Accept."
There are a lot of benefits of sharing books on kindle fire:
(1) Everyone gets a larger collection of books that they can read.
(2) You will probably read books that you didn’t think of before.
(3) You will see the notes and highlights of everyone that has access to the books.
You may also like:
- Kindle Tips, Services, and Freebies collection. Most useful stuff for Kindle users.
- The solid way to change Kindle book cover.
- Several ways to delete Kindle books, from device and from cloud.
- Guide of transferring books to Kindle devices/apps.
- 60+ sites to download Kindle books free and legit.