In this day and age, quite a lot of ebooks can be found in EPUB format. But how do you transfer EPUB file to your iPad or iPhone so you can read them on iPhone? Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer. Because in this article I will show you how to copy your EPUB files on your iPhone without any effort.
Identify whether your EPUB file is protected by DRM or not
First you need to download Adobe Digital Editions for PC/MAC which supports PDF/EPUB format on your computer, then authorize it with your Adobe ID(if you don't have one, register one). Then open the EPUB file which you want to transfer to your iphone with Adobe Digital Editions to see if you can open it, if you can, it means it has no DRM. If not, you need to remove its DRM before transfer it. You can find All DRM Removal on the internet which is a very helpful DRM remove tool.
Download All DRM Removal For Free.
Transfer EPUB file to iPhoneFirst make sure all the EPUB files are DRM-Free.
Method1. Transfer EPUB file to iPhone by Adobe Digital EditionsStep 1: Run Adobe Digital Editions on your computer and add EPUB file to it.
Step 2: Download Adobe Digital Editions in your Apple store and authorize it with the same Adobe ID, you’ll read thee EPUB file on your iPhone.
Method2. Transfer EPUB file to iPhone by iTunes
In order to transfer eBooks to your iPhone via iTunes you need to have iBooks installed on the iDevice already. You can download iBooks for iPhone directly from the App Store.
- First, open iTunes and navigate to the “Books” section
- Now all you need to do is to drag and drop the ePUB files from your PC to the open iTunes window
- The books are added to your library. With the iTunes window open, connect the iPhone or iPad and click on the device once it appears listed
- Click on the “Books” tab on top
- Ensure that the “Sync Books” and “Selected books” options are checked. Now click the check-boxes next to the ePUB books you wish to transfer to the iPhone and click “Apply”
- The ePUBs are now added to the iPad or iPhone and you can readily access them from the iBooks app
Method3. Transfer EPUB file to iPhone without iTunes
1. Copy EPUB file to iPhone via email
Attach the EPUB files to the email and send it to yourself. And open the mail on your iPhone and download the attachment. Then you can read EPUB files with your iBooks.
2. Copy EPUB file to iPhone with Dropbox
Install Dropbox app on your iPhone and register on it, then upload your EPUB files to the Dropbox account. You’ll find the added EPUB files after you run the Dropbox app on your iPhone. At last, choose the reading app you want read it.
There are 4 ways of transferring EPUB file to iPhone discussed above. Please choose the easiest way that works perfect for you. But you have to make sure all the epub files are DRM-Free before your transfer them to your iPhone. Wish you have a wonderful reading experience.
Search Epubor to find anything you want to know about eBooks.
Hillary Zhang Hillary Zhang works for Epubor and writes articles about eBooks and eReaders. She seeks the methods to read eBooks more freely and wants to share all she has got with you.